Sunday, November 27, 2016

11/27/16 Marathon, FL across from Big Pine Key

 The sun coming up this morning as we were leaving

A mom and her pup!
This is the best shot of a dolphin I think I've ever gotten!
 We were so close to this marker....the water is very skinny and
shallow!
This is the second crab pot ball we ran over....there are so
many of them we just can't keep out of there way! Thankfully
we have folding props....no diving so far!
The boys are saying "Happy Birthday Gigi!  We love you!"
OK, now that Thanksgiving and Gigi's BDay is done....
  Cameron is like....
 Let's get this Xmas thing going....
Where's the elf! 
 I'm ready for him!
Perfect sunset with Ganja! 
This year he is getting a different look...
I think we will be pleased with it!
Thank you Lord for another safe, healthy, and beautiful day....
 
First, I would like to thank everyone for all the Birthday wishes!  I had a wonderful day with my wonderful husband.  We were able to drop anchor around 3 p.m., take a B-Day nap, have a little HH, great dinner provided by Bob, and a game of cards where Bob kicked my butt, birthday or not!
 
Believe it or not, if we're not careful, we may actually make it to Key West tomorrow!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment