Saturday, November 26, 2016

11/26/16 Tarpon Basin, FL

 A few pictures of us leaving Miami Beach this morning...







 Sure, there's room for one more high rise here!


Someone else is leaving today!
 Gotta watch out for those manatee!  Sure wish
I would have seen one!
 scenic shots...love the big ole' boat!

 
 Bob yells Lynn you gotta get out here and take this picture coming up
but you gotta do it now....
 I grabbed my phone....and he says in 5,4,3,2,1....
I take the shot not knowing what was coming and by the time
I hit the button 3 times this is where he was at!
I was lucky I got it at all!

 One day this will be me!

Our sunset!
 
What a great day and better night we had!  The weather was perfect and we were able to drop anchor by 3 p.m. We were hoping to put Storymaker on the sides of our boat but the water never calmed down to the point where we could make it happen....
 
Our night was simply amazing!  There were thousands of stars, florescent green worms floating in the water, lightening off to the east of us, crescent moon with the clouds....I have got to get me a camera that takes beautiful shots at night!


No comments:

Post a Comment