Tuesday, November 22, 2016

11/18/16 Lake Worth to Fort Lauderdale


 Scenic pictures
 Busy intersection
 Sexy!
 Front of house
 side of house!
 Where we met Mike Tama last year for drinks
 Lake Boca Raton

 No one is going under this bridge without an opening!



 The goose is a biggie down here!
 Yepper!
 Nice fountain
 Nice swordfish!

 Big houses
Nice condo!  I could live here!


 Small house...right in the middle of the huge houses!
 Beautiful palm in the middle of the trees!
 Police Department on the water
 Another busy intersection!
 A mere million and it's yours!
 A Canadian on a powerboat!  This is the first time I've seen
a Canadian on a motor yacht!

 Funny story....I thought this was statue so I went to take a picture
of him...while looking through the view finder I thought he was a
real person so I felt kind of bad taking his picture while he was watching
me...so after taking his picture I waved at him. Bob looks at me and
says "did you just wave at that statue?"  I laughed and said
yes, I thought he was real for a second there!

 You can't see this guys house because his boat is in the way!



Sunset
Our palm trees lit up tonight!
 
We left at 6 a.m. this morning and arrived in Fort Lauderdale at 2:30 p.m.  Not bad!  Didn't do much after getting in but watched a lot of  "Criminal Minds" the rest of the day/night!  Headed for Miami in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment