Monday, October 31, 2016

10/29/16 Dewey Creek. SC

 Birds hangin'
 scenic :-)
 Life is good in a hammock reading a book!
 OK...I don't have that luxury...need to get this boat waxed!
 I believe Hurricane Matthew was here!
 And I'm pretty sure it came from here since there is only one
side of a fence left ....
 I'm just enjoying my beer!
 Yay, I see dolphin...actually Bob does!
 Time to do a little fishin'
 The house is finally completed!  AND...Hurricane
Matthew didn't take it away!
 My own home grown parsley to use in dinner tonight!
 This boats starter went out.  It took 2 hours for Boat U.S. to get to
them and another 4 hours to get him back to a marina....
 Bobby's toesies....setting with the sun!
 Ok...the sun is down and now the dolphins are coming out to play!

Perfect sunset in Dewey Creek!
 
Tomorrow we are headed into Charleston.  We will be there a couple of days visiting with Paul and Nancy!


No comments:

Post a Comment