Monday, October 17, 2016

10/16/16 Norfolk, VA
Yikes!  I either need to get another pole out, or I need to learn
how to use this thing!!  I think I'll keep trying to learn, who knows,
I may catch a fish!

 Some of our company today....
 Just stop and think about how many trucks it took to bring each
one of these trailers down...that's a lot of trucks!
 We're in Norfolk....this is what you see!!  Lot's of different kinds
of ships, tug boats, barges, sky scrappers, and the list goes on...
and so do the pictures!


 Canadian with no bimini top, in a 27' sail boat with a 5' dinghy in tow!





 We can see Hospital Point!  Tall brick building.
 80 degrees, no shirt, no shoes, no cares!
 Whoa!
 This just sprung up....wasn't here last year!
Mile Marker 36...ICW 0 mile marker!
 Advertising "de plane, de plane!"
Sorry, had to throw that in....Bob got it with me also, he told me
when I saw his hand that was the end of the pictures for today!
 
We went 57 nautical miles today and dropped anchor around 4 p.m. in Norfolk. Lot's of cruisers starting to show up now.


No comments:

Post a Comment