Friday, October 28, 2016

10/26/16 - 6 miles north of Georgetown, SC

 Who would have thought out in the middle of nowhere we
would have found a woman with all these Jacks! and another
bigger dog!
 Early morning, hard to see....but pictures of a some pretty houses~
 We are getting ready to go down the Rocks....normally we would
be a little more worried, but the water is so high, it shouldn't be an issue!
 houses prior to the "Rocks"

 Let's boogie!
 More beautiful homes in the "Rocks"
 The steps coming down, make this house!
 Hot dog for bait!  Hey, at least I'm still trying....I think
I finally got my pole under control! Yay!
 Old Pirate  boat
 Fall!!
 Explorer...
 Look at the grass !  Isn't it gorgeous!!
 and again,
 Nice!
 We are thinking this is the back of a water fountain facing the house???
 
Another great place!
 This is where Bob picked me up when I came down for a visit
in 2015
 These following pictures are of damage done by Hurricane Matthew







 Look at this guy resting on a log sunning himself !!
 Photo's of our sunset tonight!

 
We have decided to stay tomorrow and get a few things done on our list, and to just take a break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment