Saturday, December 3, 2016

11/30/16 - 12/02/16 Key West Happy Birthday Bob!

 Andrew wishing Gr-papa a Happy Birthday!
Cameron said we hope it was filled with wild and crazy times!
 Our mooring field
 Sun setting with Ganja
 My birthday boy still in my bathrobe having a birthday happy hour!
Sunset - first time we have seen sun in two days!
 Cameron was very concerned about where Elfie showed
up this morning, hanging off of the bookshelf...when he saw
him he pointed at him and kept saying Oh no! Oh no!
 Oh no!
 Andrew was able to find this game on the
IPod all by himself!  He is so smart!
 Look!  We are eating with big people forks!
 We love big people forks!
Awe the heck with it...I'm back to using my hands!
 
We have had a busy last couple of days, kinda!  The weather has been cloudy and rainy for the last two and the weather doesn't appear to be getting much better until Sunday.  That's ok though, because we decided Sunday was going to be fun day for our birthdays!  We are hoping to beach it, see a little football hopefully and join up with the Franklin's!
 
I did get all the Xmas lights up on the boat.  They look great!  The best part is, they are all LED now and I can run them for hours! and I do!  We still need to get our Xmas tree and put it up.  I tried to purchase an "Elfie" here so I could show the boys that Gigi had to be good also with some pictures, but I have to order it on-line.  Doing that today!
 
As soon as I'm done decorating I will put some pictures on line.  OH!  and we finally have our
name "Storymaker" put on the boat.  The water was actually calm enough for us to do it!  Yay
we have a name again!


No comments:

Post a Comment